Mechanics of Streamlines in an Open Circuit Fluid Flow and its Impact on the Flow
Keywords:General fluid mechanics, Mathematical Model, Streamline, Flow-structure Interactions, Topological Fluid Dynamics
This article endeavors to figure a distinct numerical model. This can clarify and anticipate the arrangement of streamlines in an open-circuit stream over a rigid body. This paper speaks to an endeavor of ordinarily building up a brought together coordinated hypothesis dependent on a few halfway speculations from the surviving literature and experimental database of the fluid dynamics. The essential accentuation of this hypothesis is to see how streamlines are shaped and how the formation and adjustment in the streamline contribute to various phenomena, for example, flow separation, flow transition, down-wash, stalling velocity, effects of the camber and incidence angle on the flow. Though there is a ton of extant literature concerning streamlines, a numerical model which can foresee the directions of fluid particles and their effect on the stream is non-attentive. The proposed numerical model can clarify the development of streamlines with sufficient regard to the various fundamental geometric shapes in a Newtonian fluid.
How to cite this article: George Y. Mechanics of Streamlines in an Open Circuit Fluid Flow and its Impact on the Flow. J Adv Res Aero SpaceSci 2019; 6(3&4): 1-8
2. Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, 5th Ed. Wiley India Pvt. Limited. 2009.
3. For McGraw-Hill Concise Encyclopedia of Physics:. center of pressure. (n.d.) mcgraw-hill concise encyclopedia of physics. 2002. https://encyclopedia2. thefreedictionary.com/center+of+pressure.
4. Texas A and University. Fluid mechanics-lecture notes-chapters 1-14, academic year 2014-2015. Fluid Mechanics-Lecture notes. https://www.studocu. com/en-au/document/texas-am-university/fluidmechanics/lecture-notes/ fluid-mechanics-lecturenotes-chapters-1-14/422911/view.
5. Clancy LJ, Aerodynamics. 1975.
6. Mohamad HG, Sarah PXK, Lim CW et al. Design and development of air flow sensor, drag and lift force sensor and pressure sensor for air flow bench part 3. Design and development of air flow sensor, drag and lift force sensor and pressure sensor for air flow bench. 2016.
7. Hoskins LM. Theoretical mechanics; an elementary text-book, 1900.
8. John D Anderson Jr. Fundamentals of Aerodynamics. 2014.
9. Biswas G, Som SK. Fluid mechanics nptel(lecture notes on introductory fluid mechanics course). NPTEL-IIT Kharagpur & IIT Kanpur https://archive.org/ details/ FluidMechanicsNPTEL/page/n9. Accessed: 2009.
10. Sahoo N, Vinayak K. Principles of fluid dynamics. 2013.
11. Arnold Sommerfeld. Ein beitrag zur hydrodynamischen erkläerung der turbulenten flüssigkeitsbewegüngen (a contribution to hydrodynamic explanation of turbulent fluid motions). International Congress of Mathematicians. 1908; 116-124.
12. Andrea Ianiro Stefano Discetti. Experimental Aerodynamics. 2017