Security Protocols for Internet of Things (IoT)-A Survey
In the next upcoming scenario, Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to have a great rise in coming future years with a mixture blend of various technologies together such as nanotechnology, cognitive computing, wireless technology, big data and cloud computing. With this blend of combination, the wide use of IoT leading to Internet of Nano Things (IoNT) will leave last longing impressions in the life of human beings and change the science technology completely. This paper presents an approach to study various IoT security protocols that are currently available for use.
2. Yao X. A Lightweight Multicast Authentication Mechanism for Small Scale IoT Applications”, IEEE Sensors Journal 2013; 13(10): 3693-3701.
3. Keoh SL, Kumar SS, Tschofenig H. Securing the Internet of Things: A Standardization Perspective. IEEE Internet of Things Journal 2014; 1(3): 265-275.
4. Lize G, Jingpei W, Bin S. Trust Management Mechanism for Internet of Things. China Communcication. 2014; 148-156.
5. Hennebert C,Santos JD. Security Protocols and Privacy Issues into 6LoWPAN Stack: A Synthesis. IEEE Internet of Things Journal 1(5): 384-398.
6. He D, Zeadally S. An Analysis of RFID Authentication Schemes for Internet of Things in Healthcare Environment using Elliptic Curve Cryptography. IEEE Internet of Things Journal 2013. DOI 10.1109/ JIOT.2014.2360121.
7. Cirani S.IoT-OAS: An OAuth-Based Authorization Service Architecture for Secure Services in IoT Scenarios. IEEE Sensors Journal 2015; 15(2): 1224-1234.
8. Ren K. Guest Editorial Special Issue on Security for IoT: The State of the Art IEEE Internet of Things Journal 2014; 1(5): 369-370.
9. Granjal J, Monteiro E, Silva JS. Security for the Internet of Things: A Survey of Existing Protocols and Open Research issues. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials. 2015. DOI 10.1109/COMST.2015.2388550.
10. Hern JL, Ramos A, Antonio JJ et al. Towards a Lightweight Authentication and Authorization Framework for Smart Objects. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications 2015. DOI 10.1109/ JSAC.2015.2393436.