Security Measures in Cellular Aided Mobile Ad hoc Network (CAMA)
Keywords:Cellular Network, Wireless Security, Manets, Key Management Scheme, Ad hoc Network
In this paper we present a novel infrastructure of Cellular-Aided Mobile Ad hoc Network (CAMA) with the security issues and the corresponding solutions are addressed. The experimental study shows that CAMA is much less vulnerable than a pure ad hoc network. We discuss these challenges and outline some possible solutions.In this paper we present a novel infrastructure ofcellular-aided mobile ad-hoc network (CAMA)withthe security issues and the corresponding solutions are addressed. The experimental study shows that CAMA is much less vulnerable than a pure ad hoc network. We discuss thesechallenges and outline some possible solutions
2. Lu Y, Bhargava B. Achieving scalability and flexibility: A new architecture for wireless network. In Proceedings of Conference on Internet Computing. 2001.
3. Marti S, Giuli T, Lai K et al. Mitigating routing misbehavior in mobile wireless networks. In Proceedings of Mobico. 2000.
4. Myrick W, Zoltowski MD, Goldstein JS. Low-sample performance of reduced-rank power minimization based jammer suppression for gps. In IEEE Sixth International Symposium on Spread Spectrum Techniques& Applications (ISSSTA 2000). Aug 2000.
5. Myrick W, Zoltowski MD, Goldstein JS. Adaptive antijam reduced-rank space-time preprocessor algorithms for gps. In Institute of Navigation (ION) Conference, Sept 2000.
6. Pahlavan K, Krishnamurthy P, Hatami A et al. Handoff in hybrid mobile data networks. IEEE Personal Communications. Apr 2000.
7. Navstargps operation. Web site at http://tycho.usno. navy.mil/gpsinfo.html.
8. Albers P, Camp O, Percher JM et al. Security in ad hoc networks: a general intrusion detection architecture enhancing trust based approaches. Web site at www. supelecrennes.fr/ren/perso/bjouga/ documents/.
9. Asokan N, Ginzboorg P. Key agreement in ad-hoc network. Web site at www.cs.umd.edu/ sengcy/classes/ 818y.