An Analysis on Future Hold for the Market for Cryptocurrencies
Keywords:Data Mining, Crypto Currency, Bitcoin, Bit Pay, Encrypted
A technology that was invented eight years ago is known as cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a peer-to-peer network that is encrypted and facilitates digital barter. The first and most widely used crypto currency, Bitcoin, is leading the way as a disruptive technology to long-standing and unaltered financial payment systems that have been in place for many decades. This is happening because Bitcoin is the most popular of all crypto currencies. Even though it is highly unlikely that crypto currencies will ever replace traditional fiat currency, they have the potential to alter the way in which internet-connected global markets interact with one another by removing the barriers that are normally associated with national currencies and exchange rates. The pace of technological technology is very quick and the success of a particular technology is almost entirely determined by the market that it attempts to enhance. It is possible that crypto currencies may transform digital trade markets by establishing a trading system that is fee-free and decentralised. A SWOT analysis of Bitcoin is offered, which sheds light on some of the recent events and movements that may have an impact on whether or not Bitcoin contributes to a change in economic paradigms. These recent events and movements include: This article provides a comprehensive analysis of crypto currencies and where they stand in the context of the current market environment. The paradigm change brought on by the revolution helps us comprehend the significance of crypto currencies as a method of doing business in a sustainable manner.
Abramaowicz M. Cryptocurrency-based law. Ariz L Rev 2016; 58: 359.
Abdi B. Is Bitcoin here to stay?-A case study on cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, 2014.
Bovaird C. Bitcoin Rollercoaster Rides Brexit as Ether Price Holds Amid DAO Debacle, 2016.
Bitcoin: A New Global Economy. Retrieved from BitPay, Inc, 2015. Website: https://blog.bitpay.com/bitcoin-a-new-global-economy/.
Bearman J. The Untold Story of Silk Road, 2015. Pt. 1. Retrieved from Wired.com Website: https://www.wired.com/2015/ 04/silk-road-1/.
Desjardins J. It’s Official: Bitcoin was the Top Performing Currency of 2015.
Yacik G. JPM Settles with CFPB: CBOE Looks to Trade Bitcoin futures, 2016. Retrieved From Ebsohost.Com.
Witkowski R.CFPB Issues Warning on Virtual Currencies like Bitcoin, 2016. Retrieved from Ebscohost.Com.
Granger S. Introduction to Bitcoins, 2017. Retrieved from Blockgeeks.
Copyright (c) 2022 Journal of Advanced Research in Business Law and Technology Management
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
We, the undersigned, give an undertaking to the following effect with regard to our article entitled
________________________________________________________________________________” submitted for publication in (Journal title)________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________Vol.________, Year _________:-
1. The article mentioned above has not been published or submitted to or accepted for publication in any form, in any other journal.
2. We also vouchsafe that the authorship of this article will not be contested by anyone whose name(s) is/are not listed by us here.
3. I/We declare that I/We contributed significantly towards the research study i.e., (a) conception, design and/or analysis and interpretation of data and to (b) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content and on (c) final approval of the version to be published.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge ADRs conflict of interest policy requirement to scrupulously avoid direct and indirect conflicts of interest and, accordingly, hereby agree to promptly inform the editor or editor's designee of any business, commercial, or other proprietary support, relationships, or interests that I/We may have which relate directly or indirectly to the subject of the work.
5. I/We also agree to the authorship of the article in the following sequence:-
Authors' Names (in sequence) Signature of Authors
1. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
2. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
3. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
4. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
5. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
6. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
7. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
8. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
(I). All the authors are required to sign independently in this form in the sequence given above. In case an author has left the institution/ country and whose whereabouts are not known, the senior author may sign on his/ her behalf taking the responsibility.
(ii). No addition/ deletion/ or any change in the sequence of the authorship will be permissible at a later stage, without valid reasons and permission of the Editor.
(iii). If the authorship is contested at any stage, the article will be either returned or will not be
processed for publication till the issue is solved.