Login to access subscriber-only resources.
About the Journal
Journal of Engineering Design and Analysis (JoEDA) is a peer-reviewed, biannual, online and print journal published by Advanced Research Publications. The journal accommodates engineering community as the venue for discussions on research findings and achievements in engineering design and analysis from all the domains of engineering. A critical feature of prosperous engineering product or service is predicated on its design strategy and its opportune analysis.
The technical committee welcomes contributions from all areas of Engineering with accentuation on technological research and development in engineering keeping an eye on future trends and challenges. Authors submitting manuscript of their work to this journal are inspirited to identify how their studies correspond to the priority betokened in the scope of this journal.
Focus & Scope:
- Industrial design
- Visual communication design
- Interface design
- Animation and game design
- Architectural design
- Design automation including design representation
- Virtual reality
- Geometric design
- Design evaluation & optimization
- Risk and reliability-based optimization
- Design sensitivity analysis
- System design integration
- Ergonomic and aesthetic considerations, and design for market systems
- Design of direct contact systems, including cams, gears and power transmission systems
- Design of energy, fluid, and power handling systems
- Design innovation and devices, including design of smart products and materials
- Design for manufacturing and the life cycle, including design for the environment, DFX, and sustainable design
- Design of mechanisms and robotic systems, including design of micro- and nano-scaled mechanical systems, machine component and machine system design
- Design theory and methodology, including creativity in design, decision analysis, design cognition, and design synthesis
Instructions to the authors
The articles should be sent under following heads:
Original Articles: Should not exceed 2500 words.
Review Articles: These will include reviews on recent advances and reviews for students.
Case Reports: Should not exceed 1500 words with not more than 15 references.
Brief Communications: Should not exceed 1000 words with not more than 10 references.
Interesting Cases: Should not be more than 500 words with not more than 05 references.
Perspective & opinions: Should not exceed 1000 words with not more than 10 references
Hypothesis: Should not exceed 1000 words.
All the submitted manuscripts will undergo Plagiarism check with the available software. The manuscript should be prepared in English language under following headings:
Title Page should contain concise title of the article, Name, Designation of the author, Name of Department and Institution, Contact Number, Key words and brief abstract not exceeding 250 words.
- Materials and Methods
- Discussion and conclusion
- References in Vancouver style.
- Tables should be in Roman Number with a brief heading.
- Figures should be in numerical with proper brief description.
- Certificate of Ethical Clearance from the Institute.
- Certificate of conflict of interest.
- Copy right transfer agreement. Authors will be required to sign a transfer of copy right agreement in the format sent by the Journal.
- Undertaking by the authors.