Design and Performance of Microwave Filters
There is tremendous amount of growth seen in modern communication systems. The advancement in technology could make the communication system faster, better and reliable. Microwave design is quite helpful in taking those challenges to provide such requirements. It is possible to develop components, where size, performance and cost can be adequately minimised. In this paper we propose a micro strip line low pass, band pass filter for ISM band and Ku (8-12GHz) band for satellite communication etc. that comes under microwave range. In this work we also addressed a hair pin filter centred around 1.5 GHz provides a bandwidth of 1000 MHz. This result could be instrumental for many unlicensed band applications. This paper witnesses few micro strip designs that are explicitly useful in microwave domain.
How to cite this article:
Gaan SK, Behera SK, Sahu SK et al. Design and Performance of Microwave Filters. J Engr Desg Anal 2020; 3(2): 26-28.
Uddin MK, Azad I, Amran M et al. Design and performance analysis of 2.45 Ghz microwave multilayer inter digital band pass filter. International journal of scientific & engineering research 2013; 4(4).
Durga IN, Nalini K, Khan H. Design of inter digital bandpass filter. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) 2013; 2(4).
Gupta A, Gupta V. Design of bpf using inter digital band pass filter on center frequency 3 GHz. International Journal of research review in engineering science & technology 2015; 4(1).
Singh L, Singh PK.Design and analysis of hair pin line bandpass filter. International Journal of Advanced Research In Electronics and Communication Engineering (IJARECE) 2013; 2(2).
Sandhyarani K, Monisha B. A novel hair pin line band pass filter design for wimax application. International Journal of Advanced Research In Electronics and Communication Engineering (IJARECE) 2014; 3(4).
Sarkar P, Ghatak R, Poddar DR. A compact uwb band pass filter with multiple notch band using open circuted stub. IEEE microwave and wireless components lettrs 2004; 12(11).
Copyright (c) 2021 Journal of Engineering Design and Analysis
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
We, the undersigned, give an undertaking to the following effect with regard to our article entitled
________________________________________________________________________________” submitted for publication in (Journal title)________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________Vol.________, Year _________:-
1. The article mentioned above has not been published or submitted to or accepted for publication in any form, in any other journal.
2. We also vouchsafe that the authorship of this article will not be contested by anyone whose name(s) is/are not listed by us here.
3. I/We declare that I/We contributed significantly towards the research study i.e., (a) conception, design and/or analysis and interpretation of data and to (b) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content and on (c) final approval of the version to be published.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge ADRs conflict of interest policy requirement to scrupulously avoid direct and indirect conflicts of interest and, accordingly, hereby agree to promptly inform the editor or editor's designee of any business, commercial, or other proprietary support, relationships, or interests that I/We may have which relate directly or indirectly to the subject of the work.
5. I/We also agree to the authorship of the article in the following sequence:-
Authors' Names (in sequence) Signature of Authors
1. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
2. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
3. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
4. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
5. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
6. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
7. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
8. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
(I). All the authors are required to sign independently in this form in the sequence given above. In case an author has left the institution/ country and whose whereabouts are not known, the senior author may sign on his/ her behalf taking the responsibility.
(ii). No addition/ deletion/ or any change in the sequence of the authorship will be permissible at a later stage, without valid reasons and permission of the Editor.
(iii). If the authorship is contested at any stage, the article will be either returned or will not be
processed for publication till the issue is solved.