A Smart-Sketch to Alleviate Drawings on Lecture Board and Facilitate Intellective Lecture Illustration in Classrooms
Keywords:Smart Sketch, Drafting, Arduino Programming Language, Stepper Motors
Smart-sketch is widely used software for designing, drafting 2D as well as 3D structures. This software has an international reputation of being the most user-friendly software for designing and sketching. In this study the authors have modified and utilised this for ease of lecture delivery by combining it to the lecture board to facilitate intellective lecture illustration thereby helping to improve the efficiency of lecture. This also helps to improve accuracy and precision in the drawings, flowcharts, etc. which are made through this. The prototype developed in this study was successfully tested at the facility which was highly appreciated by both students and faculty alike.
How to cite this article: Kumar M, Kaur J, Kaur S. A Smart-Sketch to Alleviate Drawings on Lecture Board and Facilitate Intellective Lecture Illustration in Classrooms. J Engr Desg Anal 2019; 2(2): 1-4.
2. Peter VS. Drawing and Cognition, descriptive and experimental studies of graphic production process. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1984.
3. Rani S, Ahmed SH, Malhotra J et al. Energy efficient chain based routing protocol for underwater wireless sensor networks. Journal of Network and Computer Applications 2017; 92: 42-50.
4. Ferran N, Julián C, Manuel C et al. Smart Sketch System for 3D Reconstruction Based Modeling. 2733. 2003; 58-68. 10.1007/3-540-37620-8_6.
5. Akhai S, Singh H. Design optimization for modification of trough belt conveyor to reduce material spillage used in clinker transport in cement plant. International Journal of Research 2013; 1(4).
6. Kaur S, Jyoti. Review on Harris, Sift and Surf Techniques of Image Mosaicing. International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineers 2017; 9(1): 778-787.
We, the undersigned, give an undertaking to the following effect with regard to our article entitled
________________________________________________________________________________” submitted for publication in (Journal title)________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________Vol.________, Year _________:-
1. The article mentioned above has not been published or submitted to or accepted for publication in any form, in any other journal.
2. We also vouchsafe that the authorship of this article will not be contested by anyone whose name(s) is/are not listed by us here.
3. I/We declare that I/We contributed significantly towards the research study i.e., (a) conception, design and/or analysis and interpretation of data and to (b) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content and on (c) final approval of the version to be published.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge ADRs conflict of interest policy requirement to scrupulously avoid direct and indirect conflicts of interest and, accordingly, hereby agree to promptly inform the editor or editor's designee of any business, commercial, or other proprietary support, relationships, or interests that I/We may have which relate directly or indirectly to the subject of the work.
5. I/We also agree to the authorship of the article in the following sequence:-
Authors' Names (in sequence) Signature of Authors
1. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
2. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
3. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
4. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
5. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
6. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
7. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
8. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
(I). All the authors are required to sign independently in this form in the sequence given above. In case an author has left the institution/ country and whose whereabouts are not known, the senior author may sign on his/ her behalf taking the responsibility.
(ii). No addition/ deletion/ or any change in the sequence of the authorship will be permissible at a later stage, without valid reasons and permission of the Editor.
(iii). If the authorship is contested at any stage, the article will be either returned or will not be
processed for publication till the issue is solved.