Energy-saving Conceptual Design for Operating Dual Ceiling Fans with Single Motor
Keywords:Dual side fan, bevel gears, human comfort, air flow
The authors in this study propose a design arrangement of a dual room fans working with single electric motor which will reduce the electricity consumption. The household electricity consumption is quite high in summer seasons in India and our resources are additionally stressed in order to meet the required demand thus increasing the budget. The fan arrangement works on the principle of bevel gears and increases air flow capacity in the room as the air flow is channeled through two fans instead of a single fan through a single motor. Thus the wide range of air flow also increases the conditions of human comfort.
How to cite this article: Jerin A, Sharma V. Energy-saving Conceptual Design for Operating Dual Ceiling Fans with Single Motor. J Engr Desg Anal 2019; 2(2): 5-6.
2. Calkins S. U.S. Patent Application No. 29/269,806. 2008.
3. Clarke P. Dual fans and mirror symmetry. Advances in Mathematics 2016; 301: 902-933.
4. Jerin A, Jebin A. Design Modifications in Window Air Conditioner to Ameliorate Cooling Performance Equipollent to Split Air Conditioner. International Journal of Engineering Design & Analysis 2018; 1(1): 11-12.
5. Khan KMK. Johnson G, Jahns RN et al. U.S. Patent No. 5,893,705. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. 1999.
6. Mugilan P, Prabeeshwaran T, Prabu R et al. Design and fabrication of dual side fan. Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences 2017; 11(6 SI): 454-461.
7. Russak S, DeMore A, Vordenberg S. U.S. Patent Application No. 29/257,271. 2007.
We, the undersigned, give an undertaking to the following effect with regard to our article entitled
________________________________________________________________________________” submitted for publication in (Journal title)________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________Vol.________, Year _________:-
1. The article mentioned above has not been published or submitted to or accepted for publication in any form, in any other journal.
2. We also vouchsafe that the authorship of this article will not be contested by anyone whose name(s) is/are not listed by us here.
3. I/We declare that I/We contributed significantly towards the research study i.e., (a) conception, design and/or analysis and interpretation of data and to (b) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content and on (c) final approval of the version to be published.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge ADRs conflict of interest policy requirement to scrupulously avoid direct and indirect conflicts of interest and, accordingly, hereby agree to promptly inform the editor or editor's designee of any business, commercial, or other proprietary support, relationships, or interests that I/We may have which relate directly or indirectly to the subject of the work.
5. I/We also agree to the authorship of the article in the following sequence:-
Authors' Names (in sequence) Signature of Authors
1. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
2. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
3. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
4. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
5. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
6. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
7. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
8. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
(I). All the authors are required to sign independently in this form in the sequence given above. In case an author has left the institution/ country and whose whereabouts are not known, the senior author may sign on his/ her behalf taking the responsibility.
(ii). No addition/ deletion/ or any change in the sequence of the authorship will be permissible at a later stage, without valid reasons and permission of the Editor.
(iii). If the authorship is contested at any stage, the article will be either returned or will not be
processed for publication till the issue is solved.