An Overview of Performance Analysis of Vortex Tube for Different Parameters
Keywords:Electrorheology, ER Dampers, Electrorheological Fluid and Zeolite
This paper discusses the effect of various paraments of vortex tube on its performance. The vortex tube performance is depends on inlet air pressure, L/D ratio, as it relates to cold mass fraction, inlet pressure and nozzle number, mass flow rates of cold and hot air, nozzle area of inlet compressed air, cold orifice area and hot end area of the tube, different conical valve angles etc. Different researchers consider different paraments to improve cold mass fraction, COP of vortex tube. The purpose of this paper is to present energy seperation phenomena and paramenters which affecting the performance.
How to cite this article: Mahale D, Daund V. An Overview of Performance Analysis of Vortex Tube for Different Parameters. J Engr Desg Anal 2019; 2(2): 12-15.
3. Electrorheology For Automobile, LOU Z: Winker, c.b.ervin, R.D.; filisko,p, 5-8.
4. Hilsch R. The Use of the Expansion of Gases in a Centrifugal Field as Cooling Process. Rev Sci Instrum 1947; 108-113.
5. Agrawal N, Naik SS. Gawale-Experimental investigation of vortex tube using natural substances.
6. Rejin S. Thilakan-Experimental Analysis on Vortex Tube Refrigerator Using Different Conical Valve Angle.
7. Karthik S. An Experimental Setup of Vortex Tube Refrigeration System. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) 2015; 4(3). ISSN: 2278-0181.
8. Sankar RT, Anish RK. An Experimental Performance Study of Vortex Tube Refrigeration System. ISSN: 23219939.
9. Prabakaran J, Vaidyanathan S. Effect of orifice and pressure of counter flow vortex tube. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2010; 3(4). ISSN: 0974-6846.
We, the undersigned, give an undertaking to the following effect with regard to our article entitled
________________________________________________________________________________” submitted for publication in (Journal title)________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________Vol.________, Year _________:-
1. The article mentioned above has not been published or submitted to or accepted for publication in any form, in any other journal.
2. We also vouchsafe that the authorship of this article will not be contested by anyone whose name(s) is/are not listed by us here.
3. I/We declare that I/We contributed significantly towards the research study i.e., (a) conception, design and/or analysis and interpretation of data and to (b) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content and on (c) final approval of the version to be published.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge ADRs conflict of interest policy requirement to scrupulously avoid direct and indirect conflicts of interest and, accordingly, hereby agree to promptly inform the editor or editor's designee of any business, commercial, or other proprietary support, relationships, or interests that I/We may have which relate directly or indirectly to the subject of the work.
5. I/We also agree to the authorship of the article in the following sequence:-
Authors' Names (in sequence) Signature of Authors
1. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
2. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
3. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
4. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
5. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
6. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
7. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
8. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
(I). All the authors are required to sign independently in this form in the sequence given above. In case an author has left the institution/ country and whose whereabouts are not known, the senior author may sign on his/ her behalf taking the responsibility.
(ii). No addition/ deletion/ or any change in the sequence of the authorship will be permissible at a later stage, without valid reasons and permission of the Editor.
(iii). If the authorship is contested at any stage, the article will be either returned or will not be
processed for publication till the issue is solved.