Mechanical Engineering Needs to Pursue Excellence
That ‘Mechanical Engineering must Pursue Excellence’ is not a new need. But in the light of new disruption, Current Technological Revolution (CTR) imbibed by newer intelligence, Integration of Technologies, including that of the information and communication technology advancements, including that of materials; which all demand a better understanding of the newer challenges further challenge Mechanical Engineers’ competencies.
How to cite this editorial:
Thareja P. Mechanical Engineering Needs to Pursue Excellence. J Adv Res Mech Engi Tech 2019; 6(1&2): 1-3.
2. Thareja P. Editorial, Learning towards the Making of a Lean India, J Adv Res in Manufacturing, Material Science & Metallurgical Engineering 2019; 6(1&2): 1-4. (P-ISSN: 2394-7039 & E-ISSN: 2393-8315)
3. Mike Moore What is Industry 4.0? Everything you need to know, 2018. https://www.techradar.com/in/news/
5. Peter F. Drucker-Paradigm for Excellence…https://suroba.wordpress.com/2005/11/22/peter-f-druckerparadigm-for-excellence/
6. The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. https://www.brainyquote.com › quotes › warren_bennis_402360
7. The 8 Keys of Excellence - Definitions and Descriptions, https://www.8keys.org/8keys_defined.aspx
8. Thareja P. Directions In Production Engineering Research, Part -2. Journal of Advanced Research in Production and Industrial Engineering 2010; 2(1): 7-19.